For your convenience, we offer a variety of payment modes for payment of Term fees.
1. Payment by GIRO
To sign up for payment by GIRO, please print out and complete the GIRO Authorization Form and submit the original signed form to us via mail or at our front desks.
Should you wish to cancel the GIRO Payment arrangement, please print out and complete the GIRO termination form and submit the form to us via mail or at our front desks.
2. Payment by Visa or MasterCard
Online Secured Payment via The Learning Lab Website
1. Access our online payment page here
2. Click “Proceed to Pay” to proceed with the online payment
3. Once the payment transaction is successful, you will receive an online acknowledgment that the transaction has been processed.
Online Secured Payment via Parent Portal Website
1. Login to our Parent Portal here
2. Select “Make Payment” under “My Account”
3. Select the items that you would like to make payment for.
4. Click “Proceed” to proceed with the online payment
5. Once the payment transaction is successful, you will receive an online acknowledgment that the transaction has been processed.
Interest-free Monthly Instalment Payment Plan (IPP)
We are pleased to offer interest-free instalment payment plans of 3 or 6 months with UOB Visa or MasterCard credit cards. Please enquire at our Front Desk for more details.
For more information, click here for FAQs.
Standing instructions for Credit Card Recurring (Monthly or Termly) or Adhoc Bill Payment
You can set up a recurring bill payment (monthly or termly) with your Visa or MasterCard Credit or Debit cards. To sign up for this payment mode, please print out and complete the Credit card authorization form and email us a scanned copy at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit the form to us via mail or at our front desks.
Should you wish to make a one-off payment via credit card, you can use the same form and select the “One-time deduction” option.
For cancellation of recurring credit card arrangements, please print out and complete the Credit card termination form and email us a scanned copy at email@example.com or submit the form to us via mail or at our front desks.
3. Payment at AXS Stations
We accept chip-based ATM or debit card payments on all AXS stations islandwide.
1. You may find us under the Education tab
2. Cards issued from the following banks are accepted:
3. No special characters (such as “/” or “-“) are required to be entered under Household ID
4. Each transaction is capped at a maximum amount of $3,000
4. Payment by DBS/POSB Internet Banking
1. Log on to DBS/POSB iBanking at http://www.dbs.com.sg
2. Select “Bill Payment” from the options on the left of the screen
3. Select “THE LEARNING LAB” as the payee
4. Enter the Student ID number of your child in the Consumer Reference field
5. Other Payment Modes
We accept NETS, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX & cheque payments at our Front Desks.
We accept Paywave, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay & Android Pay at all of our Front Desks.
Kindly note that for the first payment upon enrolment, we accept all payment modes except GIRO. For all new GIRO applications, deductions will only start from the next Term onwards. We regret that we are unable to accept payment by cash and bank transfers.
You may post all forms/cheque to:
The Learning Lab
ATTN: Finance Department
101 Thomson Road,
#03-03 United Square,