Who we look for
You have a passion for excellent customer service and client management. At The Learning Lab, we believe in providing personalized service to better suit the needs of our students. In line with the organisation’s ethos, we invite individuals who share our service commitment and passion for the education industry to join us.
- Deliver a professional and high-quality service experience in a customer-facing role.
- Acquire a strong working knowledge of the organisation’s programmes and services.
- Handle customers’ feedback promptly and professionally.
- Provide customers with clear explanations on our programmes while at the front desk.
- Maintain close liaison with all other departments in order to have a good understanding of the operational flow and ensure a seamless client experience.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Develop great rapport with clients and build brand loyalty.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by Management.
Snapshots of our ideal candidate
- Possesses at least GCE ‘O’ levels.
- Required to work shift hours and on weekends (3 weekdays and 2 weekends).
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Being effectively bilingual would be a strong advantage.
- Candidates who have worked in the hospitality industry are most preferred.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses emotional maturity and passion for customer service.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
- Good team player, possesses the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Positive, extroverted and outgoing personality.
- Well-groomed with a professional disposition.
Expect the best for the best – an attractive remuneration package.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.