During the two sessions, there will be one-to-one practices with the teacher who will give personalised feedback to each student. This is an ideal programme for students who would like to ace the oral examinations.
Your child will:
- receive workshops dedicated to teaching them how to score for the reading aloud and stimulus-based conversation sections.
- familiarise himself or herself with the requirements for the oral examinations.
- have a chance to have one-to-one practices with the teacher and receive both written and verbal feedback.
- Your child will learn how to articulate words clearly, read with expression and at an appropriate pacing.
- Reading practices will be provided.
- Your child will be exposed to a variety of different stimuli and learn to identify possible questions that might be tested. Techniques will be taught to help your child structure his or her answers.
- Stimulus-based Practices and Scaffolded Responses will be provided.