Terms and Conditions — Pre-Registration 2023
1. The pre-registration exercise is only available for new students or existing students enrolling in a new core programme with The Learning Lab.
i. Re-admission students who withdrew from our programmes between Term 3 and Term 4 in 2022 are not eligible for the pre-registration incentives.
2. The pre-registration incentives are not exchangeable for cash.
3. The pre-registration incentive is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or vouchers.
4. The deposit of $200 for each class must be made together with pre-registered interest via our website between Monday, 26 September and Sunday, 6 November 2022.
5. The deposit(s) will be refunded only if preferred class option(s) is/are not available when class schedules are released.
i. The refund will be made via the payment method used for the pre-registration deposit.
ii. The refund will be processed in November 2022.
6. Student must begin lessons in the new Term 1 - 2023 programme(s) by Tuesday, 20 December 2022.
7. Payment for full Term 1 – 2023 fees of the core programme must be made within 3 days of class confirmation.
i. In the event that a class has been accepted and subsequently declined after Wednesday, 9 November 2022, the pre-registration deposit(s) will be forfeited.
8. Enrolment in the core programme in Term 1 – 2023 must be for a minimum of one term to be eligible for the fee waivers. No mid-term withdrawals are allowed.
9. The Learning Lab reserves all rights to make changes to any of their programmes and promotions, and may, at its discretion, amend timings, availability, venues, content and specialist trainers according to programme priorities and client needs.
10. The Learning Lab reserves all rights to make any amendments to the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice and will not be held liable for any damages that may incur from these amendments.