To make payment a hassle-free procedure, we would like to encourage all families to use our recurring GIRO or credit card fee payment modes when paying for their child(ren)’s core programmes at The Learning Lab.
If you are not already subscribed to one of these payment schemes, we would like to invite you make the switch before Wednesday, 15 March 2017* to enjoy these benefits.
|Fee Payment Mode||One-time Rebate Against T3-2017 Fees* (Per Household)|
|GIRO – Monthly||$80|
|GIRO – Termly||$80|
|Credit Card – Monthly||$50|
|Credit Card – Termly||$50|
*Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions below.
Payment by GIRO
You may opt for monthly or termly auto deductions under this fee payment mode.
How to sign up for payment by GIRO?
1. Print out and complete the GIRO Authorisation Form
2. Submit the original signed form to us via mail or at any of our Front Desks.
3. GIRO Authorisation Forms must be submitted to The Learning Lab before Wednesday, 15 March 2017.
4. Payment for Term 2 – 2017 fees will continue per usual mode. Payment via GIRO will take effect from Term 3 – 2017.
5. Existing households currently on GIRO scheme will automatically receive the one-time rebate against Term 3 – 2017 fees, which replaces the existing scheme with immediate effect.
– Do counter-sign any amendments made on the forms
– Strictly no correction tape or correction fluid to be used on the forms
Payment by Credit Card
You can set up a recurring bill payment (monthly or termly) with your Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards.
How to sign up for payment by credit card?
1. Print out and complete the Credit Card Authorisation Form
2. Email us a scanned copy at email@example.com, or submit the form to us via mail or at our Front Desks.
3. Credit Card Authorisation Forms must be submitted to The Learning Lab before Wednesday, 15 March 2017.
4. Payment for Term 2 – 2017 fees will continue per usual mode. Auto deduction via credit card will take effect from Term 3 – 2017.
5. Existing households currently on the credit card scheme will automatically receive the one-time rebate against Term 3 – 2017 fees.
*Terms and Conditions of the One-time Rebate Against Term 3 – 2017 Fees
1. Strictly no extension of submission deadlines will be given for applicants wishing to switch to the GIRO or credit card payment scheme.
2. Upon successful application of GIRO deduction, the one-time rebate of $80 will be granted against Term 3 – 2017 fees.
3. Each household is only entitled to one (1) $50 or $80 rebate, regardless of the number of core programmes currently enrolled in with The Learning Lab.
4. Households who have received the $50 or $80 rebate against Term 3 – 2017 fees must not switch to a different payment mode within the next 4 terms of lessons at The Learning Lab. Else, the rebate will be retracted and charged to the following term’s fees.