Which Secondary School Is The Best Fit For Your Child?
Congratulations on collecting your child’s PSLE results!
As you and your child narrow down his or her preferred choices, you may be wondering how best to select a suitable school and stream for your child.
For Parents: Secondary School Sharing Session
Join us at our sharing session to hear from Academic Director, Andrew Kang on the various factors to consider when making a decision on your child’s choice of school.
Register with us on this page or simply make your way to Mountbatten Square tomorrow (Sat, 25 Nov) at 3pm, 4pm or 5pm.
Saturday, 25 November 2017
3pm, 4pm or 5pm
Mountbatten Square Level 1 #01-00, 229 Mountbatten Road, 398007
What Can I Look Forward To?
The sharing session will contain information covering a range of topics including:
Choosing A Secondary School
• Should I choose the Integrated Programme or the ‘O’ Level track?
• How does school affiliation factor into my decision?
• How do I decide on a secondary school based on PSLE cut-off points (COP)?
• How should I factor in my child’s choice / preference?
Secondary School Life
• What CCAs should my child explore?
• What are secondary school teachers like?
• What is the culture like in secondary school?
• In what ways can I motivate my child?
Register For The Secondary School Sharing Session
Let us know if you’ll be joining us by submitting your details in the form on this page.
Alternatively, you may simply make your way to Mountbatten Square tomorrow (Sat, 25 Nov) at 3pm, 4pm or 5pm.