JEM Open House 2017
Join us as we celebrate the opening of our new centre at JEM and discover how we can help you prepare your child for school and for life.
*Please note that the date of our Open House / Experience Lessons has been postponed from 5 November to 12 November.
Speak With Our Curriculum Specialists, Subject Heads And Teachers
Our programmes have been specially designed to equip your child with the knowledge and skills needed for the academic year ahead — find out what we have planned for your child in our programmes during the level-specific talks given by TLL curriculum specialists.
You can also take this chance to consult our Subject Heads and teachers on the lesson materials for the term ahead, which will be made available for viewing at the open house.
Experience Lessons For Your Child (Optional)
Only available for K1-18 to P6-18 students
If you’d like to give your child a chance to try a lesson at The Learning Lab, we have 1.5-hour experience lessons available during the open house.
Subjects available: English, Mathematics, Science (P3 to P6 only)
Registration fee: $40 per experience lesson
*Terms and conditions apply
*Parents who have previously registered for the Sunday, 5 November Experience Lessons will be contacted with regard to the change in date.
Sunday, 12 November 2017 (*date was previously Sunday, 5 November)
9.30am – 6pm
Jurong East Mall (JEM), Jem 50 Jurong Gateway Rd, #04-45, Singapore 608549
Exclusive Event Incentives
For every new core programme your child is enrolled in at the open house, you will enjoy:
– A waiver of registration fee worth $80, excluding GST (applicable for new students)
Students who have registered and attended lesson experience will receive the following additional incentives upon enrolment:
– A set of exclusive TLL Merchandise worth $25
– A rebate of the $40 event registration fee, to be credited into your child’s Term 2-2018 term fees
*Terms and conditions apply
|10.00am – 11.30am||• Registration for K1/K2
• For Parents: K1/K2 Curriculum Talk
• For K1/K2 Students: Story-telling or Experience Lesson (for students who have registered for experience lesson)
|11.30am – 1.00pm||• Registration for P1/P2
• For Parents: P1/P2 Curriculum Talk
• For P1/P2 Students: Activity or Experience Lesson (for students who have registered for experience lesson)
|2.00pm – 3.30pm||• Registration for P3/P4
• For Parents: P3/P4 Curriculum Talk
• For P3/P4 Students: Activity or Experience Lesson (for students who have registered for experience lesson)
|3.30pm – 5.00pm||• Registration for P5/P6
• For Parents: P5/P6 Curriculum Talk
• For P5/P6 Students: Activity or Experience Lesson (for students who have registered for experience lesson)
Register for Open House 2017 – Experience Lesson
Upon form submission, you will be redirected to make payment for the experience lesson online. Your registration is only confirmed upon full payment for the experience lesson.
Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is entitled to new households who are enrolling their children in Core Programmes conducted at The Learning Lab.
i. New households refer to students who are not previously enrolled in The Learning Lab’s Core Programmes.
2. Waiver of registration fee applies to new student enrolment only.
3. Enrolment of core programmes is done on a termly basis.
i. No midterm withdrawals are allowed and payment must be made during the event to enjoy the exclusives.
4. For rescheduling of lessons, email EVENTS@THELEARNINGLAB.COM.SG.
5. A minimum of three (3) students is needed to start a TLL Experience Day lesson. Any Experience Lessons with less than three (3) students will be closed.
i. Registrants will be notified three (3) days before the planned Experience Lesson. Registrants may reschedule their Experience Lessons.
6. TLL Welcome Kits redemption can only be made in person at The Learning Lab’s Front Desks.
7. Strictly no replacement for lost, misplaced or damaged merchandise items.
8. Existing TLL students are not eligible to attend the 1.5-hour class experience in subject(s) for which they are already enrolled, regardless of whether the student has started the course or not.
9. Due to limited spots, the 1-hour talk is open to two adults per household only.
10. The Learning Lab reserves all rights to make changes to any of their programmes and promotions, and may, at its discretion, amend timings, availability, venues, content and specialist trainers according to program priorities and client needs.