Experience Day At TLL East
Experience Day is back!
Discover how we can help prepare your child for school and for life.
Join us at our Experience Day at Tampines Point (Sun, 26 November) or Marine Parade Central (Sun, 3 December) — exclusive incentives await you and your child at the event!
Speak With Our Curriculum Specialists, Subject Heads And Teachers
Our programmes have been specially designed to equip your child with the knowledge and skills needed for the academic year ahead — find out what we have planned for your child in our programmes during the level-specific talks given by our in-house curriculum specialists.
You can also take this chance to consult our Subject Heads and teachers on your child’s specific learning needs or on the curriculum planned for the term ahead, which will be made available for viewing at the event.
Experience Lessons For Your Child
Only available for K1 to P6-18 students at Tampines Point (26 November) and Marine Parade Central (3 December).
Give your child a first-hand experience of our classes through our 1.5-hour experience lessons.
Subjects available: English, Mathematics, Science (P3 to P6 only)
Registration fee: $40 per experience lesson
*Terms and conditions apply
Sunday, 26 November 2017 (Tampines Point)
Sunday, 3 December 2017 (Marine Parade Central)
9.30am – 6pm
NTUC Income Tampines Point
2 Tampines Central 6, #03-00 Singapore 529483
Marine Parade Central
87 Marine Parade Central, #02-00
Exclusive Event Incentives
For every new core programme your child is enrolled in on Experience Day, you will enjoy:
– A waiver of registration fee worth $85.60, including GST (for new students only)
– A set of exclusive TLL Merchandise worth $25
– A rebate of the $40 event registration fee, to be credited into your child’s Term 2-2018 term fees
*Terms and conditions apply
|10.00am – 11.30am||• Registration for K1/K2
• For Parents: K1/K2 Curriculum Talk
• For K1/K2 Students: Experience Lesson
|11.30am – 1.00pm||• Registration for P1/P2
• For Parents: P1/P2 Curriculum Talk
• For P1/P2 Students: Experience Lesson
|2.00pm – 3.30pm||• Registration for P3/P4
• For Parents: P3/P4 Curriculum Talk
• For P3/P4 Students: Experience Lesson
|3.30pm – 5.00pm||• Registration for P5/P6
• For Parents: P5/P6 Curriculum Talk
• For P5/P6 Students: Experience Lesson
Register for Experience Day
Upon form submission, you will be redirected to make payment for the experience lesson online. Your registration is only confirmed upon full payment for the experience lesson.
Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is entitled to new households who are enrolling their children in Core Programmes conducted at The Learning Lab.
a. New households refer to students who are not previously enrolled in The Learning Lab’s Core Programmes.
2. Waiver of registration fee applies to new student enrolment only.
3. Enrolment of core programmes is done on a termly basis.
a. No midterm withdrawals are allowed and payment must be made during the event to enjoy the exclusives.
4. For rescheduling of lessons, email EVENTS@THELEARNINGLAB.COM.SG.
5. A minimum of three (3) students is needed to start a TLL Experience Day lesson. Any Experience Lessons with less than three (3) students will be closed.
a. Registrants will be notified three (3) days before the planned Experience Lesson. Registrants may reschedule their Experience Lessons.
6. TLL Welcome Kits redemption can only be made in person at The Learning Lab’s Front Desks.
7. Strictly no replacement for lost, misplaced or damaged merchandise items.
8. Existing TLL students are not eligible to attend the 1.5-hour class experience in subject(s) for which they are already enrolled, regardless of whether the student has started the course or not.
9. Due to limited spots, the 1-hour talk is open to two adults per household only.
10. The Learning Lab reserves all rights to make changes to any of their programmes and promotions, and may, at its discretion, amend timings, availability, venues, content and specialist trainers according to programme priorities and client needs.